Caring for your teeth and gums is an essential part of your overall health and wellness. It’s important to address nutrition, oral care, and the products you use.
We do not fully appreciate the importance oral health has on our overall health. The fact of the matter is, there is a delicate balance between your mind, mouth, and gut it is as important to your health as breathing. Your oral microbiome, as well as your gut, have a significant influence on how you feel. When certain bacteria become overgrown, various oral problems start to develop that contributes or leads to many systemic health conditions..
Your oral microbiome is like your gut microbiome in the sense that it needs to be well-balanced in order to support optimal health. Even otherwise harmless bacteria can have pathogenic effects if the balance gets too disrupted. However, while ingesting probiotics will improve the balance of bacteria in your gut, this strategy does not work for your oral cavity. Instead, the key to improving your oral microbiome is, first and foremost, to cease the indiscriminate killing of microbes in your mouth. Not all probates are created equal. Burst has probiotics specific to the bacteria in your mouth that help bad breath, tonsil stones, gum disease, strep throat, or upper respiratory infections? For me, these probiotics help reduce my cancer sores occurrence. Read till the end for my promo code.
- Health starts at the mouth. Burst dental probiotics provide good oral bacteria to support healthy gums and teeth.
- MULTIPLE HEALTH BENEFITS:
– Prevent plaque build-up
– Reduce bacteria involved with bad breath– Promote healthy gums
– Helps Resist Cavities-Helps keep your immune system stay fighting fit.
- CAREFULLY CURATED FORMULATION: Bursts’ unique & potent blend contains one of the highest concentrations of BLIS K12TM & BLIS M-18TM available on the market. Studies have shown that these clinically researched probiotic strains support oral health and healthy gums and teeth.
How To Take an Oral Probiotic
- Pop one to two lozenges in your mouth, dissolve, and let the probiotic coat your mouth in its entirety.
- To work their magic, oral probiotics need time to populate and colonize your mouth. That’s why we want to dissolve the tablet and not just swallow it. Dissolve or chew it up real good so the good guys can get really stuck in.
- Also, while we all love a good snack, avoid food and drink for at least 30 minutes after taking for maximum effectiveness.
- As the old saying goes: brush, floss, take your probiotics daily . . . at least that’s Bursts take on it. While you may see (and smell) some results immediately, remember consistency is key! With daily use, you’ll see your oral health achieve ultimate levels in 4 to 6 weeks.
Everyone is different in their genetic makeup. That is why there are so many products available on the market. I have a very sensitive system. Especially since cancer, that is why I am sharing the products that have helped me get and stay healthy. It has been a lot of trial and error, putting things in and seeing how I react.
When it comes to the health care you have to be your own advocate. I found out the hard way, our health care system treats the majority. If you do not fall into that category you are on your own to figure out what works for your specific situation. I do not tolerate the recommended drugs in the normal amount prescribed. So following the protocol was not great for me. My body revealed and that caused an avalanche of other symptoms. It took months for me to figure out what I could tolerate and what I could not. So you will hear me say listen to your mind and body, they are remarkable at giving us early warning signs. We are great at ignoring them.
Develop a Consistent Oral Health Plan
Here’s a six-step plan that can help you improve your oral health this year:
1. Reduce your Sugar and carbohydrate intake to meet your insulin level requirement.
2. Brush twice a day, waiting 30 to 60 minutes after drinking and/or eating
3. Use a fluoridated or non fluoridated toothpaste, or make your own using natural ingredients.
4. Floss or water floss daily.
5. Breath through your nose, not your mouth.
6. Drink water. Swish with water after each meal or acid beverage to balance the pH
7. Visit your Dentist to find out the health of your mouth.
You can get 300 strokes per minute with a manual toothbrush you get 33,000 per minute with the BURST. The BURST brush is 10x more effective than a manual toothbrush. Floss gets in between where your toothbrush can not reach. If you are not a flossing fan a water flosser is a great alternative. I use both daily. I use the water flosser in the shower so I don’t make a mess. I became a BURST ambassador because I love this company and their products. They are like no other company I have ever worked with and opened my eyes to a new way of thinking. BURST has a 90-day money-back guarantee and a lifetime warranty with the replacement head subscription. They truly care and I am honored to be a part of this phenomenal community.
www.burstoralcare.com Use promo code 5ZMZBR