Dental Hygiene 411 Practical Knowledge for Healthy Mouths
Providing information on how to maintain good oral health habits that will help you and your family live a healthier life.
Do You Know The pH Of Your Mouth?
Learn Why It’s Important?
It’s A Simple Test!
created as a resource to help navigate through all of the information available to you on the internet.
- How do you know who to trust?
- Where do you obtain information in a concise & useful format?
- How do you become familiar with the products available?
- Where do you find the time to read and decipher all that information.
- The information and use of products on this site are a compilation of ideas, comments, and suggestions.
Latest from the Blog
Check out the blog for dental hygiene education, inspiration, and the latest news to help families and professionals alike.
From this dental hygienist’s viewpoint, the most crucial time to brush is before going to bed. Why Brush Before Bed? When you think of a typical day, picture all the meals, snacks and beverages you have consumed. When bedtime comes around, there are a lot of food...
Subscribe To DH411!
Stay current and informed with the latest in Dental Hygiene.