What is it?
6 Hour Canker & Mouth Sore Gel
Treatment for sores inside the mouth
Why use it?
Use Zilactin®-B for sores inside the mouth. Zilactin-B can help if you suffer from painful sores inside your mouth.
With it’s patented bioadhesive, forms a barrier over your sore locking in powerful medicine. You don’t have to worry about continually reapplying and you can eat and drink pain free up to 6 hours.
• Patented bioadhesive promotes healing
• Eat and drink pain-free for up to 6 hours
Temporarily relieves pain caused by:
• Canker sores
• Minor mouth sores and gum irritations
• Denture and brace pain
• Keep away from fire or flame
• Apply only to affected areas
• Do not exceed recommended dosage
• Avoid contact with the eyes
• Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a physician or dentist
Stop use and ask a physician if:
• Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
• Swelling, rash or fever develops
• Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
How to use:
Adults and children 2 years and older.
Dry affected area. Apply a thin coat of gel with cotton swab or clean finger up to 4 times daily. Allow to dry 30-60 seconds.
Children under 12
Adult supervision should be given in the use of this product.
Children under 2 years
Do not use. Consult a physician or dentist.
- Do not peel off protective film. Attempting to peel off film may result in skin irritation or tenderness.
- To remove film, first apply another coat of Zilactin®-B to film and immediately wipe the area with a moist gauze pad or tissue.
- Contains alcohol 70% by volume
- Store at 15-20°C (59-86°F)
Boric acid, hydroxypropylcellulose, propylene glycol, purified water, salicylic acid, SD alcohol 38-B, tannic acid