What is it?
Early Relief Cold Sore Gel
Treatment for Cold Sores/Fever Blisters
Why use it?
Use Zilactin® if a cold sore or fever blister does appear. Zilactin Early Relief Cold Sore Gel treats cold sores or fever blisters. And dries clear, so you don’t have to feel self-conscious.
• Forms a patented bioadhesive to promote healing
• Relieves pain for up to 6 hours
Benzyl Alcohol 10%
Temporarily relieves pain caused by:
• Cold sores/fever blisters
• Canker sores, mouth sores
• Gum irritations
• Keep away from fire or flame
• Apply only to affected areas
• Do not exceed recommended dosage
• Avoid contact with the eyes
• Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a physician or dentist
Stop use and ask a physician if:
• Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
• Condition worsens or symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
• Swelling, rash or fever develops
• Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
How to use:
Adults and children 2 years and older.
Dry affected area. Apply with cotton swab or clean finger up to 4 times daily. Allow to dry 30-60 seconds.
Children under 12
Adult supervision should be given in the use of this product
Children under 2 years
Do not use. Consult a physician or dentist
* Do not peel off protective film. Attempting to peel off film may result in skin irritation or tenderness.
*To remove film, first apply another coat of Zilactin to film, and immediately wipe the area with a moist gauze pad or tissue.
* Contains alcohol 73% by volume*• Store at 15-20°C (59-86°F)
Boric acid, hydroxypropylcellulose, propylene glycol, purified water, salicylic acid, SD alcohol 37, tannic acid